Reactions is pleased to announce Patrick G. Ryan, Founder, Chairman & CEO of Ryan Specialty Group, as the headline keynote speaker for the North America Re/Insurance Conference 2019!
Reactions’ North America Re/Insurance Conference, our flagship annual event, returns to New York City on Sept. 26 at Cipriani 25 Broadway with a program focused on solidifying your organization’s position in an evolving market.
Speakers and panelists spanning the re/insurance industry will share insight into improving profitability by leveraging A.I., ever-evolving InsurTech solutions, enhanced underwriting and other essential solutions.
Additionally, CEOs will reveal their strategies for future-proofing their organizations; mutual insurers will share best practices in employing new tools for accelerating their business; behavioral experts will be on hand to discuss the science behind buying patterns and combating claims fraud; and other thought leaders will share knowledge on blazing the path forward to streamlined processes and greater gains in market share.
Attendees will be exposed to networking opportunities with key industry figures from the re/insurance world; the event draws 300 delegates from more than 200 companies. Interactive sessions throughout the day encourage a frank and open exchange of opinions, ideas and information on the current opportunities and challenges emerging in the market.
Speakers for the North America Re/Insurance Conference include:
● Patrick G. Ryan, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Ryan Specialty Group (keynote)
● Richard Whitt, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Markel Corporation (keynote)
● Mark Watson, CEO, Argo Group (keynote)
● Peter Wilson, CEO, Insurance, AXIS Capital
● David Brown, Senior Partner, Regional Insurance Leader, EY Bermuda
● Jean-Paul Conoscente, CEO, SCOR Global P&C
● Gregory Crabb, President and CEO, Amerisure Companies
● Evan Glassman, President and CEO, New Paradigm Underwriters
● Bruce Kelley, President and CEO, EMC Insurance Companies
● Alan J. Levin, Partner, Locke Lord
● Steve Levy, President & CEO - Reinsurance, Munich Reinsurance America
● Chris Maito, Principal, EY
● Rick Parks, President and CEO, Society Insurance
● Jed Rhoads, President and Chief Underwriting Officer, Markel
● Ty Sagalow, Founding Member, Lemonade
Insurers, Reinsurers and Brokers attend for free. Service providers (law firms, asset managers, consultants, risk modelers, etc.) and others pay $295.
Go here to register!
Date: September 26, 2019
Venue: Cipriani 25 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
Time: 8:00 am to 4:45 pm